Sunday Service is at 10:00 am and can still be viewed on Facebook Live and Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89904013938?pwd=OU5uNzh3MnRnQk5RNkdjM3RjYTc0UT09
For the Facebook link, click here.
We have reopened the church for in-person worship in the Sanctuary.
For detailed information about in-person service please read below:
Attendance at church will require registration by reserving your seat through Eventbrite:
Reservations must be made by 10:00 am Saturday each week. The maximum capacity for seating in the sanctuary is 48. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before service to guarantee your seat. Arriving late may result in the forfeiture of your reservation. Please complete the health assessment questionnaire prior to coming to church, print it out, and bring it with you on Sunday.
|ENTRANCE TO CHURCH|
Everyone must enter the church on the Maywood Avenue side and come through the double red doors. No other entrance should be used for entering the church. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we put steps in place to keep us all healthy and safe.
- DO register for Sunday Service each week using Eventbrite. This is necessary to reserve your seat for 10:00 am Sunday Service. ·
- DO arrive 15 minutes before Service begins ·
- DO wear mask at all times. ·
- DO get a COVID-19 vaccine. ·
- DO continue to practice social distancing. ·
- DO follow the instructions of the Welcoming Angels – this is for your safety. ·
- If you take children under 12 DO allow them to sit with you during worship. ·
- DO use hand-sanitizers provided through-out the Sanctuary.
- DO NOT greet others with hand shake or hugs but rather with a gently nod, reverent bow or by waving. ·
- DO NOT gather at the main entrance, bathroom or the doorways. ·
- For safety reasons, we are discouraging personal contact and therefore ask that you DO NOT attempt to shake hands with Reverend Bessie. There are no office visits being scheduled with Reverend Bessie at this time. ·
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, are symptomatic, or have been around anyone with a confirmed Covid-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days. DO NOT show up for Service, please enjoy our livestream from home. ·
- DO NOT expect Coffee and Refreshments in Harmony Hall – this is on hold until further notice.